Female bust with wavy hair, parted in middle; high polos with scroll above; lower part of the face is much broken.
From excavations at Tarentum; purchased by Joseph B. Murdock in Tarentum in March 1896; loaned to MFA by J. B. Murdock, April 27,1898; March 1931: Inherited by his brother, Harold Murdock; gift to MFA from Harold Murdock in memory of his brother Rear-Admiral J. B. Murdock, September 3, 1931
Gift of Harold Murdock, in memory of his brother, Rear-Admiral J. B. Murdock