Fragmentary shallow bowl in blue-green faience, now restored. On the inside in black line decoration is a scene of a seated man facing right. Only seven fragments were preserved; mended and restored by W.J. Young in 1951.
From El-Kurru; Tum. l. 1919: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Sudan; 1921: received by the MFA.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition