Figurine of reddish clay showing an elephant with a draped human figure, seated sideways on its saddle and holding a cornucopia or cudgel (thus possibly identifiable as Harpokrates). The heads of both the human and the elephant are missing. A firing hole is located on the elephant's stomach.
From Thebes, Deir el-Bahari. Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; given to the MFA by the Egypt Exploration Fund. (Accession Date: May 1, 1897)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription