Fragment. Handle of a kylix. Between the two ends a tripod. Interior of kylix black.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: 1886).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription
Greek, Late Archaic Period, 525–500 B.C.