Small round saucer/shallow bowl with raised rim. Two pieces mended together, large section (approximately one-third) missing.
From Naukratis, Cemetery. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession Date: December 22, 1887 - Deaccessioned: December 27, 1906)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription