Ovoid marl vase with an everted, flattened rim, lug handles. Encrusted surface. Decorated with three spirals and wavy lines on the body and base.
From Abadiya. 1898-1899, excavated by William Mathew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; sent over directly from Cairo on March 9, 1899 by Arthur C. Mace. (Accessioned on: October 1, 1899)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription