Marl shoulder jar with three triangular lug handles, and two registers of red wavy lines. Irregular rim, which is rolled and everted.
From Abadiya, D87. 1898-1899, excavated by William Mathew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; sent over directly from Cairo on March 1, 1899 by Arthur C. Mace. (Accessioned on: October 1, 1899)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription