Light red clay; decoration in red of four wavy lines at top with row of triangles below. Squat jar with rolled everted rim, flat base.
From Abadiya, B30. 1898-1899, excavated by William Mathew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; sent over directly from Cairo on March 9, 1899 by Arthur C. Mace. (Accessioned on: October 1, 1899)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription