Pale red clay; black slip poor, burned red in places. Hemispherical cup with flaring edge and foot; loop handles on the side. Without decoration.
From Naukratis, Cemetery. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription