Low rounded cup with thick walls. Covered with black glaze except for an accidental line on one side; on the bottom a black disc, inside a reserved red circle. Athenian black glaze.
From Naukratis, Cemetery. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription