Crude cup with thick, pointed base and grooved lines on outside surface. E painted on side.
From Ihnasya el-Medina (Herakleoplis Magna), House E. 1903-1904: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; 1905, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: January 1, 1905)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription