Cup with flaring mouth and conical foot. Body, bell-shaped with applied thread just under lip. Blue-green glass (foot slightly darker); iridescent.
From a collection formed in Egypt in the early 20th century, probably by Reginald Godfrey Peckitt, Esq, formerly of the Egyptian State Railways; by 1961: Mrs. Godfrey Peckitt Collection, 1826 24th Street, N.W., Washington 8, D.C.; gift of Mrs. Godfrey Peckitt to MFA, December 13, 1961
Gift of Mrs. Godfrey Peckitt