Black glazed bowl; worn and mended. Carinated profile, with a round base, and a plain, slightly inverted rim.
From Abydos Temple, Locus M 193? (marked on vessel). 1903: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt, received by the MFA through subscription to the Egypt Exploration Fund. (Accession Date: January 1, 1903)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription