Outsplayed base tapering towards rounded bottom; single tube; flaring rim; two small opposing handles from upper body to rim. Spiral coil around body. Greenish. Base chipped; heavy iridescence.
According to the MFA Register of Glass this is one of 43 pieces from the vicinity of Tyre in Phoenicia, brought to this country by Michel Farah and acquired by the MFA, January 3, 1893, for $ 800.00 (this amount is the total price for MFA 93.10-93.52)
Museum purchase with funds donated by contribution, and Everett Fund