Obverse: Head of Claudius to right. At right, star. Inscription in Greek. Reverse: Bundle of corn ears. Inscription in Greek around. In field at right: LB (year 2)
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: 1886).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription