Wooden canopic box in the shape of a shrine with protruding base and cavetto cornice, gessoed and painted with red, blue, green, yellow and white. A mummiform falcon representing the funerary deity Sokar stands on top.
By 1898: collection of W.T. Ready; 1898: purchased by the MFA from W. T. Ready through M.S. Prichard, October 21, 1898. (Accession Date: October 21, 1898)