Gold; plain with double ring-shank in back.
From Nubia, Nuri. 1920: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over. Findspot Information: Found in the Tomb of Talakh-Aman, (Pyramid XXXV at Nuri), April 1917.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition