One of a group of four bracelets with concave sides (three of which are preserved, the fourth fragmentary).
From Kerma, South Cemetery, tomb K 1604. February, 1914: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; 1920: assigned to the MFA by the government of the Sudan. (Accession Date: March 1, 1920)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
Nubian, Mid-Classic Kerma, about 1660–1630 B.C.