This is a gold band with pierced, rounded ends. A cord passed through the ends would have secured the band to the wrist.
From Egypt, Deir el-Bersha, tomb 10, shaft A (tomb of Djehutynakht) W of coffin 4. May 1915: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt. (Accession Date: March 1, 1921)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition