About two thirds of this ivory bangle bracelet are preserved. It is now in five fragments, of which only two join directly.
From Kerma, tumulus K IV, grave 420. 1913: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Sudan. (Accession date: March 1, 1920)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition