Fragments of bowl. Five pieces glued together. Part of rim preserved. Decoration, a band of ornaments resembling spirals above three stripes, in brick red on buff ground. Inside painted red.
According to Fairbanks, Catalogue: from Crete; Sent by the Candia Museum in recognition of a gift from Mrs. T. James Bowlker for the excavations by Richard B. Seager; gift of Mrs. T. James Bowlker to MFA, January 14, 1909
Gift of Mrs. T. James Bowlker