Inside, seven small palmettes with stems around the center, enclosed by a double circle of small leaves; the latter pattern seems to have been put on by a wheel and a second impression overlaps the first for some distance. Black ware with impressed designs.
From Naukratis. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription