This small bottle is fashioned of green glass with small black inclusions. It has a round base with globular body. The mid-section is constrictued. The upper portion is lotiform with a pulled, squared rim.
From Quantarah. 1887: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; received by the MFA through subscription to the Egypt Exploration Fund. (Accession Date:June 1, 1887))
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription