Wooden model of a sailing boat, with mast. Sail and lashings preserved. The deck is recessed and represents removable planking. The crew consists of lookout at the bow, ten sailors, and a helmsman at the stern.
By 1912: Mary C. Wheelwright collection; 1912: lent to the MFA by Mary C. Weelwright, Oct. 31, 1912; 1919: bequeathed to the MFA by Mary C. Wheelwright.
Gift of Miss Mary C. Wheelwright