Black-topped bowl characterized by a wide, open form with a rounded bottom. On the slipped and burnished exterior, a silvery band separates the black mouth from the red body.
From Kerma, K 316, no. 15. 1913: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; 1920: assigned to the MFA by the government of the Sudan.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition