Heav cylindrical jar with dome-shaped lid, slightly hollowed inside. Inscription colored blue.
From Abydos, temple M 90. 1903: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt, received by the MFA through subscription to the Egypt Exploration Fund. (Accession Date: January 1, 1903)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription
Egyptian, New Kingdom, Dynasty 18, reign of Thutmose III, 1479–1425 B.C.