Section of a broadcollar made up of black and green faience cylinder beads and ring beads found on original stringing. Now mouunted with additional beads.
From Deir el-Bersha, Pit 10A, in coffin 3. 1915: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; 1921: assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition