Amethyst, carnelian and green stone beads of various shapes, strung with 6 silver amulets in form of an arm. In original order, from right elbow of body. (See group 21.970-975; 21.977-985).
From N. 453 b, Naga el-Deir. 1904: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; 1921: assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt. (Accession Date: January 1, 1921)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
Egyptian, Middle Kingdom, Dynasty 11, 2140–1991 B.C.