Amethyst and carnelian beads, strung with 4 talons of bone covered with silver plating. Original order not recovered. From right ankle of body. (See group 21.970-984).
From N 453 b, Naga el-Deir. 1904: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; 1921: assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt. (Accession Date: January 1, 1921)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition