This amulet of a standing figure has a loop at the back for suspension. It has traces of a bright, blue-green glaze.
By 1836: Robert Hay Collection, Linplum, Scotland; 1863: to his son, Robert James Alexander Hay; 1868-1872: Way Collection, Boston (purchased by Samuel A. Way through London dealers Rollin and Feuardent, 27 Haymarket); 1872: given to the MFA by Samuel's son, C. Granville Way.
Hay Collection—Gift of C. Granville Way