Amulet of light blue-green glazed faience, now heavily worn surface. Made in the shape of a papyrus scepter (wadj) with minimal incised details at top, at which a triple-ring loop has been fashioned for suspension. Comprises as set with: 87.614-87.622, 87.624.
From the ancient town near Tell Dafana (Daphnae). 1886: Excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; 1887: given to the MFA by the Egypt Exploration Fund. (Accession Date: June 24, 1887)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription