Only the head remains from this dark blue glazed faience amulet of the fertility goddess and protector of the deceased, Hathor. She wears her characteristic headgear of a heavy wig and crown topped by a solar disk and pair of horns.
From Giza, Menkaura Pyramid Temple, room J1 (= pillared hall 27). 1907: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition (found by M.Kh.); assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt. (Accession date: March 2, 1911)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition