Light gray mottled stone, five points on lower edge, a loop at top.
From Tell Nabasha. 1886, excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; presented to the MFA at EEF fifth annual general meeting; sent over June 1, 1887. (Accession date: June 1, 1887)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription