Bright red clay; pointed bottom; mouth broken. Body of pot with two fragments.
From pharoah's house at Tell Dafana (Daphnae). 1886: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; presented to the MFA at EEF fifth annual general meeting; sent over June 1, 1887.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription