Model box, originally an accessory for a "serving statuette." Cylindrical top on rectangular base with sides sloping inwards. Paint worn off. Hole bored in bottom for peg attachment.
From Giza, Tomb G 2382, Court Hole 2. 1913: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt. (Accession date: December 4, 1913)
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition