Four fitted pieces of wood (not attached) making a square base for a model. Four holes, one in each corner, are filled with resin or adhesive. Evidence of red paint on thickness of outer edges. Complete.
From Egypt, Deir el-Bersha. 1915: Excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition