Wood; each side decorated with six to seven rows of oblique incisions filled with white.
From Egypt, Naga el-Deir. 1912: excavated by the Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt. Findspot Information: From Naga ed-Deir. N 12 / 9
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition