Pale blue-green glaze with the incription painted in brown, translated as follows: - Beloved of Amen, the effulgent star of Thebes.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar), sanctuary of the temple. 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting. (Accession Date: March 1, 1885)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription