This is a fragment of the middle portion of a standing deity. The left leg is advanced and the arms are at the sides of the body. There is a pilaster.
From Egypt, Giza, east and a little to the north of G 7152. 1926 : excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition