Pale blue glazed fragment; incised and painted inscription; hands modeled and support at back.
From Tell Nabasha, Tomb 20. 1886, excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; presented to the MFA at EEF fifth annual general meeting; sent over June 24, 1887. (Accession date: June 24, 1887)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription