White paste; traces of pale blue glaze; back chipped; lower face flat with incised hieroglyphics; hole lengthwise; surface worn; one edge broken.
From Naukratis, Scarab Factory. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription