Gray and white glaze; and eight-petalled flower with raised center. Somewhat nicked.
From Egypt, Tell el-Yahudiya, palace of Ramesses III. January 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at the third general meeting of the EEF. (Accession Date: March 1, 1885)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription