This ring fragment consists of one end of the bezel and a large part of the shank. The bezel has an impressed design.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7400, S of mastaba G 7410-7420: G 7420 (Meresankh II). 1925: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition