This ring fragment consists of one end of the bezel and a large part of the shank. The bezel is impressed with a design of a left-facing standing figure holding a staff.
From Egypt, Giza, St. G 7100. 1924: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition