This ring fragment consists of one end of the bezel inscribed with a royal name (Thutmose III ?) and part of the shank.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7000, surface debris W of mastaba G 7110-7120: G 7110. 1924: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition