One fragment of an oval faience ring bezel incised with the two hieroglyphs, part of the back legs of a kheper(?) sign followed by Re.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7000, debris on floor. 1926: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition