This blue-glazed ring bezel fragment is broken on one end and has part of the shank on the other. An ankh is inscribed on it.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7000, W of mastaba G 7150. 1926: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition