This ring bezel fragment consists of one end of the bezel and a very small part of the shank. The bezel is impressed with a design of a seated figure facing right and an ankh.
From Egypt, Giza, street G 7000, opposite avenue 1. 1924: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition