This ring bezel fragment has a name in relief, possibly that of the fourth daughter of Ramses II (see H. Gauthier, Le Temple de Ouadi es-Saboua. p.76).
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7000. 1926: excavated by the Harvard University-Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA in the division of finds by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition