This ring bezel is broken at one end with a piece missing. It has a light blue glaze and is inscribed with a cartouche containing the name Ay.
From Egypt, Giza, Street G 7000, W of mastaba G 7150. 1926: excavated by the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts Expedition; assigned to the MFA by the government of Egypt.
Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition